Sx2....or sandals and socks

9.1.13

•• these are not my images

I love quirky, and I just put together a guest blog post for ThredUp, which will be out next week. But, the post got me thinking about spring. I love when people buck tradition, or uphold old tradition. Way back when, kids would wear sandals and socks. I know it looks questionable on grown ups, except on JCrew models! 

I stumbled across this image, and it made me think of Salt Water Sandals and some bright little socks. 

a little anklet sandal combo

a little salt water love

Salt Water Sandals are a BARGAIN, considering they can survive through one child after the next, can get wet, and still look great, come in a Skittles packet of colors, and come in adult sizes! But more to follow on that theme. 

Then think about socks! Well I love a site called We Love Colors. They also have just about every color one could imagine for tights, socks, you name it, and they are all so reasonable priced!


a little fuschia love for $31.95 at www.mysaltwatersandals.com


bright anklet socks $3 at www.welovecolors.com



No comments:

Post a Comment