is this real life?....thrifting virtually

10.12.12

•• these are not my images, but are my collages

My local Salvation Army is pretty incredible, actually it's beyond awesome. But, not everyone lives near a grade "A" second hand place. So, I did a little leg/ finger work and found a few great resources online. One that I stumbled across, Thred Up, had such a great selection of very gently used pieces. You can sort by gender, size, color, brand, you name it! I put together a holiday look for boys and girls, add some undies and socks and you're good to go. Each ensemble, including shoes was right around $50. I hope I see some 6 year old fashion blogger out there wearing the jumper/ fuzzy coat/ pink clog look, and maybe some hipster dude will be looking awesome in his monochromatic/ fire flame tennis shoe ensemble.



all pieces were rounded up to the nearest dollar, and clothing, minus shoes are size 6 kids. take a look at www.thredup.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment